Sunday, October 9, 2011

❤ yOu DarLing^^

Awesome mood today...
Can put my heart out to the sun^^
Hahahaha...


I must work hard to complete my dream...
I have to be your best girlfriend...
I did not cry anymore...


I am very happy to chat with you...
Also very happy to hear you say you love me...
What I want is a very simple love...
You love me like I love you...


Promise me...
Let us not quarrel anymore, okay?
I tired to fight...
I do not have confidence to love you...
So we do not quarrel again...


I will secretly support you...
If you are tired...
I will give you a big big hug full of love...


Hand in hand...
Together forever and ever...
I will not let you feel tired anymore...
I will let you love me more...


Dear hubby...
I will love you more than I do...

❤......................................................................................................❤
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment