Saturday, October 22, 2011

...I dO...

Like a paper cup...
Floating in a stream...
I am trying to keep up...
Trying to believe...


It is cold outside...
The door is shut...
This broken key...
Is all I have got...


Don't you ever need...
I do...
Don't you ever feel...
I do...
Don't you ever want someone to miss you...
Cause I do...


Don't you ever cry...
I do...
Don't you ever break...
I do...
Don't you ever wanna love someone so much it hurts you...
Cause I do...


A solitary heart...
A million miles away...
From your ivory tower...
Nothing can escape...


I wanna break on through...
Melt the ice...
I wanna get to you...
Am i loosing this fight...


I know that I need so much more inside you...
But the walls you build around your heart...
I cant get through...


What if all those walls would crumble...
Would you run away...
Would you let me in...
I need to know...


❤...........................................................................................❤
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment