Thursday, October 6, 2011

Damn Missing You!!

My goodness!!
I almost moldy by staying at home whole day><
Who will take me out??!!!!


I super duper miss you today....
But you said you busy...
No time to accompany me...
Hahahaha...
I can only lie to myself that "I am very busy too..."


I suddenly wanted to watch movies with you...
I want to go shopping with you....
I want to hold your hand...
I want to hug you tightly...
But can not be...


I would like to chat with you but I am afraid that you will find me too noisy...
Every time I would ask you tonight we can meet?
Each time the answer is the one that I do not want to hear the most...
But I smile and pretend nothing happened....


I secretly call you last night....
But I fear you answer the phone so I choose to call off...


I really miss you...
I miss you like crazy....
Hope you miss me too....

❤.......................................................................................................❤
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment