Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Funny Dialogue^^

The dialogue between me(B) and the perverted guy on the network(A)...

A: How are you?
B: not very fine to see you...
A: You are cute...
B: I know...
A: Do you have phone number?
B: There are 10 numbers...
A: Can we go out together?
B: I will be go out but not with you....
A: You are very interesting...
B: So you will be seduced by me...
A: You can speak more gently?
B: Yes, but not with you...
A: Do you have a boyfriend?
B: In short the guy is not you...
A: You are ever more delightful now...
B: Many people say so...
A: Can we meet?
B: One hour five hundred...
A: You think you are prostitute arh?*你做妓啊?*
B: I ride only...*我坐车*
A: Wakao...
B: Relying on wat...go bang your head on the wall larr...
A: You You You!!
B: Gorgeous,right??
A: Diu!!*吊*
B: You want* 吊颈*?Just go ahead...
A: Goodbye...
B: Who want say goodbye to you...
A: ...

~thats all the dialogue between me and the stupid asshole~

❤.......................................................................................❤
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment