Saturday, October 8, 2011

....Broken Heart....

You make me completely heartbroken...
Why do you treat me this way??


I have been very stupid...
I just want you to chat with me...
Even one minute...
I will be very satisfied...


We almost fight every day...
I'm so tired...
I do not want all that...


You say you are tired....
Want to sleep for a while...
I like a fool waiting for you to get up...
For what??


Well...
I promise you...
I will not say "I love you" to you...
I will not want you to accompany me...


I will not chat with you...
I will not bother you...
I will not reply your message...


I will not call you...
I will not date you...
I will not appear in front of you...
When you need me I will only appear in front of you...
As you like, right??


I will do it just for you...
Is it you feel happy now^^

❤............................................................................................❤
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment