Friday, October 7, 2011

TeRriblE mOoD !!!

Hahahaha^^
My reputation is really getting worse...
But I do not mind...
As long as the person is not you...


I just do not want you to involve in this issue...
I just do not want my mom scold you...
Spoilt myself reputation it does not matter...


If you reallt do not like...
You can choose to give up me...
I really does not matter...


I just want to protect your good impression in front of my mom and dad...
They like you...
So I do not want let them hate just because of those thing...


At that time I do not think too much on talking nonsense...
I just keep bombing around...
I did not expect you will angry...


I am sorry...
Really sorry for it...
You told me not to be so naive...
If I tell them that is yours...
We really can not be together...
I do not want to separate with you...
You may disagree with my thoughts,right?


In fact,Iam very upset...
Last night,I cried all night...
Cried until my eyes swollen...


I never thought i will say myself like that...
I does not matter...


Anyway,"his mom" always said me being so cheap or other else...
I do not care anymore...
Just let it go...
Really does not matter...


Not a big deal...
I can just cry...
After cried I will just be okay^^


Although my mom does not want speak to me...
But she still care about me...


I does not matter...
Really does not matter...
The most important for me is you...


You,Jake Ooi...
Are the only and one that i loved...
I love you deep inside my heart...

❤...........................................................................................❤
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment