Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The end of my love


My friends all tell me he’s not worth it, he's a jerk, he doesn't care about you, get over it, and you have no chance with him. They tell me to just get over him, ok well I can't it's not that easy, I know he's not worth it, I know he’s a jerk, I know he doesn't care, I know I have no chance, but I keep hoping. I can't get over him, I know I should, but I can't get over him.



Because I'm in love.  When I met you, I would’ve never thought it’d end up like this, but as our friendship grew, I realized how much you meant to me. I love you and I love being in love with my best friend. Thing is, I'm still stuck here being your best friend while I'm falling in love with you more and more each day.



Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that’s not true, because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again. Find someone that isn't afraid to admit they miss you. Someone that knows you're not perfect but treats you as if you are. Someone who couldn't imagine losing you. Someone who gives their heart to you completely. Someone who says I love you and proves it. Last but not least, find someone who wouldn't mind waking up to you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and grey hair but still falls in love with you all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment